The Governors Club is the premier private country club of Middle Tennessee. The Club is situated within the exclusive Governors Club community in the heart of Brentwood, featuring hundreds of acres of scenic terrain, grand estate homes and a 24-hour security gate entrance providing the ultimate in privacy and comfort.
For more information on membership, please contact Todd Elder at 615.776.4404 or click here to request more information on memberships.
Memberships are currently available in the following categories:
- Gold Golf Membership (full golf privileges)
- Associate Golf Membership (members under age 37)
- Corporate Golf (up to 5 designees per corporation)
- Senior Golf Membership (members over age 70)
- National Golf Membership (reside outside a 100 mile radius)
- Bronze Membership (Non-Governors Club residents – full social with limited golf privileges)
- Social (Governors Club residents only)
Benefits of Golf Memberships:
- Unlimited use of Arnold Palmer Signature Course and related facilities for the member, spouse and family members under age 25, living at home.
- Unlimited use of Driving Range, Putting Green, Practice Areas.
- Unlimited Electric Golf Cart use for members over the age of 16.
- Bag storage
- Unlimited use of all Clubhouse facilities including Swimming Pool.
- Full tournament schedule.
- Numerous social and community-building events.
Benefits of a Social Membership:
- Fine Dining in The Palmer Room
- Casual Dining in The 19th Hole Grille
- Outdoor Dining on The Lakeview Veranda
- Swimming Pool & Cabana Bar
- Numerous social events
Who is entitled to membership privileges at the Club?
Membership privileges are extended to the members' spouse and children who are under the age of 25 and living at home or attending school.
What should I do if I have additional questions or would like to apply for a Golf or Social Membership?
Please call Todd Elder at 615.776.4404 or click here
to request more information.
These questions are provided for informational purposes only and may not be relied on as a basis for decision to acquire a membership in the club. A complete description of all the membership opportunities in the club will be set forth in the Membership Agreement, the Membership Plan, and the Rules and Regulations, as will be established and may be periodically revised by the Owner, as will be provided therein.